We have created a list of the top 8 data analytics tools that you can use in 2024 to analyze any type of data you want. These tools contain several features that make them the first choice of many data specialists.
So, keep on reading to know more about them. But first, we’re going to talk about what data analytics tools actually are.
What Are The Data Analytics Tools?
Data Analytics tools or software integrate various components and technological services to deliver the most dynamic data. As a result, businesses can utilize the information to help create a proper workflow and then direct different sectors to follow the particular path for generating the desired outcomes.
Furthermore, these tools direct your brand’s growth by providing the ultimate marketing insights and tracking your business’s performance to indicate the areas of improvement. With technological advancements, developers have leveraged AI help to automate various hectic procedures.
Top Best Data Analytics Tools:
As mentioned earlier, there is a wide variety of options available on the market that you can own to draw the users’ data for business growth. However, certain drawbacks could not deliver you the most of your money and investment. Therefore, we came up with this guide, showing the top 8 best data analytics tools to buy in 2024. All of them are tested on multiple criteria to ensure seamless working.
1 – Microsoft Power BI
Besides the numerous products, Microsoft has also developed the Power BI tool to help businesses gather the latest marketing insights and follow trends to upscale their growth. Moreover, with the help of deeper insights, you can touch the ultimate success level in a very quick session. Some of the other benefits are the following:
- Leverage artificial intelligence to automate the data extraction
- Improved accuracy of BI content
- Connect Excel sheets for interoperation
There are 2 pricing plans available. Power BI Pro is available at $12.80/user per month. While the Power BI Premium is $25.60 per user per month and $6,393 per capacity per month.
2 – RapidMiner:
RapidMiner is also a very famous and useful data analytics tool that is used to analyze complex forms of data. This tool is basically used for model building, data preparation, and deployment. The major fields that are using this tool include healthcare, finance, retail, and manufacturing.
The major features of this software include:
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Code-based data science
- Machine learning
- It has a free version also but if you want to create a separate plan for your organization, you will have to contact the company.
3 – Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics features embedded BI to generate more productive insights to direct business growth. Additionally, augmented and visual analysis helps in data preparation and management for collaborative analytics. Some of the other features are:
- Unified business insights to generate better business ideas
- Provides elasticity to add personalized ideas
- Offers ultimate security to the business data
The widely used analytics platform comes with 4 plans for businesses of every scale. These are listed below:
- Basic: $24/month (2 users)
- Standard: $48/month (5 users)
- Premium: $115/month (15 users)
- Enterprise: $455/month (50 users)
4 – Apache Spark
Fourthly, Apache Spark is present in this list of the best data analytics tools to buy in 2024. Among the major attributes, it performs exploratory data analysis at a rapid pace to deliver comprehensive insights. Besides the other features are the following:
- SQL analytics on a personalized dashboard
- Machine learning algorithms to track users’ performance
- Create data batches for real-time analysis
The official developers have not released Apache Spark’s pricing details. However, you can acquire this by sending the custom quote.
5 – Tableau
With cross-platform availability, Tableau has significantly benefited the owners as they can check the metrics from any device. In addition, it offers the ultimate security level to the business data. Additionally, it generates insights to personalize the experience and take your brand to the next level. Some of the other attributes are:
- Extract data from numerous sources
- Provides metrics on a collaborative dashboard
- Create charts to compare the performances
Three membership plans are available with the Creator account for $70 monthly. On the other hand, the Explorer and the Viewer cost $42 and $15 per user per month.
6 – Qlik Sense
One of the most improvising attributes of the Qilk Sense analytics software is that it allows you offline access to the data insights for seamless working. That’s why; we have added it to the list of the top 8 best data analytics tools to buy in 2024. Some of the essential functionalities are mentioned below:
- Centralized sharing and collaboration
- Creates easy data visualization structures for quick understanding
- Interactive dashboard to track the latest trends
The Business plan costs $30/month, while you have to get a price quote for the Enterprise account.
7 – Looker
The Looker boosts sales and accelerates business growth with embedded analytics by delivering highly useful insights. Moreover, you will get the most personalized ideas from the integrated data to direct business development. Additionally, this tool features:
- Integrated Looker’s studio for effective analysis
- Generate the most trending ideas for business growth
- Uses SQL language to control the data model
You must send a quote to grab this exceptional tool for your brand.
8 – Klipfolio
Lastly, Klipfolio has acquired a place in this best data analytics tools list due to its immensely easy-to-understand dashboard. Furthermore, it makes faster decisions and generates more productive results by collaborating with other software. The other benefits are:
- Integrate with other BI tools for more effective outcomes
- Cloud-based storage structure for necessary analytics
- Scalable, resulting in a cost-effective subscription plan
There are 3 membership plans available on Klipfolio besides the Free one. The Go is available for $49/month, while the Pro and the Business plans cost $229/month and $799/month, respectively.
There are hundreds of data analytics tools available on the Internet. However, we have concluded 8 of the best of them for you. These tools include almost every feature that you will need in complex data analysis. The details of their features and pricing are given above.